AIDAPPS

Community

Notice

Official Apology from AIDAPPS Representative

페이지 정보

WriterWriter : AIDAPPS DateDate : 23-08-25 HitsHits : 124

본문

Official Apology from AIDAPPS Representative 

Hello, I'm Heo Tae In, CEO of AIDAPPS. After the last business trip to the U.S., I wrote and sent an article related to the creation through an Internet media company to inform users of the business trip. I deeply apologize and sincerely regret having turned the conversation with Dr. Lee Ji Hwan into an article without prior confirmation and consent.

Furthermore, I deeply regret the unauthorized use of Changbal's logo without a well-established collaborative relationship with them. I also acknowledge that publishing sensitive content related to Google, which could have potential ramifications, without prior consent, was a mistake for which I am truly sorry. 

The content has only been distributed through an online media outlet called "DailySecu" at present. We have contacted DailySecu and requested the removal of the article that was published there. We have also requested any related articles that were distributed to partner organizations to be taken down. We are conducting a thorough investigation to ensure that no further issues arise and are committed to removing any online content containing relevant information. Furthermore, we will promptly release a corrective article stating that the information in the original article was not accurate. This will be done after the removal of the original article. 

I would like to express my sincere apologies once again to the individuals associated with Changbal, Dr. Lee Ji Hwan, and Google. Your valuable guidance and your willingness to meet with our company are greatly appreciated, and I deeply regret any inconvenience or misunderstanding caused by our actions. 

댓글목록

There are no comments registered.

로고

Business NameAI DAPPS   CEOHeo Tae-In   Business Registration Number118-81-33489

Address9th Floor, Hosung Center Building, 6, Yeoui-daero 65-gil, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea.   E-mailstrategy@ai-dapps.com

페이지 상단으로 바로가기 TOP